The Hon. Tom Koutsantonis MP, Minister for Mineral Resources and Energy, invites you to attend the inaugural Copper to the World Conference, an initiative of South Australia’s Copper Strategy.
INNOVATE | DISCOVER | ENGAGE
This exciting one day conference will cover topics across the copper value chain, from discovery through to innovation, including panel discussions on international partnerships and discovery opportunities.
With a program including speakers and presentations from industry, research institutions and government and international speakers from Chile and the UK, topics include:
- Latest trends in the international copper industry
- Developments in innovation and research
- Exploration in Australia
- Results of the PACE Copper initiative.
- Jorge Cantallopts, Director Policy, Chilean Copper Commission
- Vanessa Davidson, Director, Copper Strategy and Research CRU (London)
- Andrew Cole, Chief Executive, OZ Minerals
- Troy Wilson, General Manager Mine, Olympic Dam, BHP Billiton.
Delegates will have the opportunity to view displays within the exhibition from a range of companies in the minerals sector.
For the full program go to the Copper to the World Conference page.
Date: Tuesday 27 June 2017
Time: 8.15am – 5.30pm
Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre
Registration: $180 inc GST