Regional Development Australia Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula (RDAWEP) offer individuals and businesses, assistance through the Individual Employment Assistance Program (IEA).
If you have a person in mind for a job or you currently employ somebody who needs some goods, such as tools, tickets or personal protective equipment, or services such as training to gain new work or extra work, then this may be of interest to you.
RDAWEP manages a grant program (IEA) for this purpose where the:
Outcomes for the participant are:
- Subsidised goods or services with a guaranteed job outcome
- Resume/career development process/mock interview skills when referred by the CDS
- Listed on the EP Workforce Builder database to enable future opportunities.
Outcomes for the employer are:
- Employee with skills and/or equipment required by the workplace
- Subsidised training including tickets with a guaranteed employee of choice.
The IEA operates by way of a $500 subsidy (dollar for dollar). Participants must provide a completed application (standard template provided) before assistance is considered.
The application plus further information on eligibility can be obtained from RDAWEP:
Ph: 8645 7811