The Regional Job Creation Grants Program (RJCG) supports businesses to grow their profitability and employment through process improvement, innovation, developing new product and service offerings or entering new markets. Vouchers up to $50,000 are available for South Australian businesses on a competitive basis.
Who is it for?
To be eligible to apply for assistance under the Regional Job Creation Grants program, an applicant must:
- Be a financially viable Australian enterprise with a majority of its business conducted in South Australia
- Have been in operation for longer than 12 months
- Be able to enter into a legally binding funding agreement with the South Australian Government
- Be willing to provide information and data, including financial information as required
- Be prepared to commit to Senior Executive or Board level engagement
- Submit a proposal that has new job outcomes
- Commit to contribute a minimum of 50 per cent of eligible expenditure (exclusive of in-kind contributions) from non-government funding.
Eligible activities under the Regional Job Creation Grants program will include any or all of the following activities that result in the creation of new jobs:
- Introduction of new products or services
- Purchasing specific capital equipment related to growth
- Implementing a new business model
- Activities that assist a business enter new or grow existing export markets.
Costs of routine business activities are not eligible for funding.
How to apply
Application guidelines are available on the DSD website at: http://leighcreekfutures.sa.gov.au/ what-were-doing/industry/regional-jobcreation-grants/ Applications must be submitted on the RJCG application form.
For further assistance contact
Any queries relating to the RJCG may be directed to: Vince McKenzie Senior Project Officer Business Transformation Department of State Development Phone (08) 8303 2281 or Email email@example.com